Tuesday, April 26, 2022

New Release + Review: The Dark One by Nikki St. Claire

 ✨ 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 ✨

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ( Vicious Lost Boys series #2 ) by Nikki St. Crowe 𝐢𝐬 Now Live and free to read on Kindle Unlimited!

🖤 Grab your copy of 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 today:

 https://bit.ly/TheDarkOne

▪️ 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁 ▪️

I spent most of my life feeling dead inside -- until I met Peter Pan and the Lost Boys.

It wasn't until Pan and Neverland that I finally felt alive.

But things are not all full of magic and sunlight on the island. There's something darker and more sinister haunting the forest.

And worse, the fae queen and Captain Hook are ready to fight for control of Neverland and they will stop at nothing to get what they want. Including using the one thing Pan never thought he wanted or needed -- me. I'm a descendant of the Darling family and now I belong to him and the Lost Boys.

War is brewing -- can the Never King get his shadow back and assume his rightful throne? And if he does, where will I fit?

Or will all of Neverland be in jeopardy right along with my dark, twisted heart?

💀 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅? 

✨Grab #1 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠: https://bit.ly/NeverKing 

🖤 Add 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 to your TBR:

  https://bit.ly/3t5TYTe 


Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I have fallen head over heels, completely in love and slightly obsessed with this world Nikki St. James has created!

The Dark One picks up right where The Never King left off. 

Between chasing shadows and thwarting enemies, Peter Pan and his crew have their hands full. Everyone in this story has their own personal battle they must come to terms with. Lines are drawn and those in the middle must pick a side. 

Now to the good stuff, Winnie stakes her claim and tests her strength with Vane. There are several hot scenes and one even involves the Nevertree. Remember, this is a dark RH, so anything goes. 

What stands out in this one is we get to see the POV of a few other characters that aren't part of the core five. There are revelations made about the characters (both introduced and those not we haven't met yet) that just keeps me glued to the next words to get any little morsel that I can.

I love the way this author takes the original tale and spins it so that it's more mature and DARK.

The way she ended The Dark One has me salivating and anticipating the release of The Vicious Darling. 


✨ Join Peachy’s Master List: https://bit.ly/PeachyKeenML


No comments:

Post a Comment