Thursday, May 28, 2020

New Release + Review: Mean Crush by K.L. Bryce

Title: Mean Crush Series: Unbroken: Mending the hearts of alpha bad boys Book 1

Author: K.L. Bryce
Genre: New Adult/Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 9, 2020



★★★★★ "Couldn’t put it down!!! I’ve read 50 books so far this year and this one is definitely a favorite!" - Amazon Review
★★★★★ "You gotta love the ultra protective alpha nature of Reed." - Goodreads Review


Reed freaking Walker.
My best friend’s gorgeous older brother.
My former mean crush.
A man I swore to loathe for all of eternity is back.
And now I’m stuck with him at a secluded cabin…alone!

It's fine. I can handle this.

He will not ruin my plans to win back my ex.
Mark is safe, predictable, and reliable… everything Reed isn’t.

I don’t care if Reed gives me that hot guy side smile or those intense midnight blue stares that melt me in places he doesn’t belong.

This time, I refuse to cave into him like a starry-eyed teenager in love.

But Reed seems to have other plans:

to take back what he thinks belongs to him…ME.

MEAN CRUSH is the first installment of K. L. Bryce's hot new Unbroken series. An uputdownable New Adult first love romance with LOL moments, passion and angst, and all the feels. Can be read as a standalone.



Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I fell in love with this book! I hope other people love it as much as I did because I think this was a great read and a great start to a potential series.


Tabitha and Reed have known each other since they were children. They are two people who get each other like nobody else can. They also know what hurts each other the most. 

There is so much angst in this story and my emotions were all over the place. 

As soon as I thought things would go the way I wanted it to, something would happen and it would start all over again. 

I loved that the author used one of my very favorite novels as a way to connect these two. She also wrote one of the best descriptions as to why we as romance readers love to read romance. 

If you are looking for an emotional, angsty read, this is it!





HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment