Thursday, March 21, 2019

The Reality of Wright and Wrong by Leddy Harper - Review

The Reality of Wright and Wrong by Leddy Harper 

“Save me and have me, fix me and I’m yours.”

What do you do when you catch your fiancé grinding on another woman? Well, if you’re me, you run off with a sexy, ink-covered tattoo artist who goes by the name Wrong. 

Then you marry him after a week. 

This isn’t a story of love at first sight—love didn’t come into play until after I had ruined it all. It’s the reality of what is right and what is wrong when it comes to soulmates.

Rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So damn good!!!

"Save me and have me, fix me and I'm yours."
"What's the story behind your name? Why Mercy?"

Do you believe in fate - that the universe already has plans for you? Whether you do or not, this was one helluva thought provoking book.

From the first time I saw the blurb, I knew I had to read this story. I'm a fan of this author's stranger-to-lovers stories and let me tell you this was one of my top favorite reads of the year so far! From the poetry to the characters to the angst and everything in between, I absolutely loved it!

For Mercy, she was attracted to someone totally opposite of what was her norm and so suddenly after having her world turned upside down and yet he brought her out of her shell.
For Wrong, he thought he had lost the love of his life. He had already had his 10. He just never knew there was an 11 out there.


There are certain books that when read at a particular moment in your life, it just grabs you and shakes you. For me, this was that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment