Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Just Neighbors by Charity Ferrel - New Release + Review

Just Neighbors by Charity Ferrell

Every day, my neighbor tells me to have a good morning.
Every day, I tell him to f*ck off.
Kyle Lane is the town’s hottest cop.
He’s also the man I’ve despised since high school.
Each morning, he stands on his porch with an annoying smirk on his perfect face.
He’s made it his life’s mission to get under my skin.
Until one day, he’s no longer on his porch but on mine.
He claims he wants to redeem himself for ruining my reputation.
My instincts tell me to stay away, but with each morning he shows up, it becomes harder and harder to resist his charm.
I was never supposed to fall in love with my neighbor and once he finds out my secret, we’ll forever be enemies.
(An enemies 

Rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Oh wow! This was an amazing story to read! It's cute, it's sassy, it's hot, and it's emotional. 
This book grabbed my attention from the first page and kept it until the very end. I rate my books by my ability to put it down while reading it. I did not want to stop reading this! I even took it with me to my dentist appointment. (Note to self - be careful of where I'm at in the book before reading in public!)
Kyle is Chloe's new neighbor and boy do they have history. Her hatred towards him stems from high school. 
According to Melanie, Chloe's assistant, hate sex is the best sex. And let me just say - Kyle and Chloe's chemistry is off the charts HOT! 
The book goes back to Chloe's childhood a few times - just  enough so the reader can fully grasp the entire story and the mystery. 

There came a point where I was pretty sure I knew what the secret was. Then all I wanted to do was read to see how it was going to play out because it was not going to be pretty. 
Well - what I wasn't expecting was to have the author throw me - the reader - an emotional curveball. I did NOT see it coming!
This book made me laugh, got me hot, wrecked me and then put me back together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment